ORYX Gaming, a member of Bragg Gaming Group, is a leading turnkey solutions provider offering an unrivaled set of software and services for the iGaming industry. ORYX products include the iGaming Platform, Casino content, Live Dealer, Sportsbook, and Lottery solutions.
We are inviting an open-minded and meticulous QA engineer to join our development department QA team. With the help and collaboration from other teams, you will be actively involved in the planning and execution of all quality assurance processes, covering our complete product portfolio. You will also help improve testing processes and tools by designing guidelines and implementing them into teamwork.
- Preparation of test cases in alignment with product strategy,
- Execution of test cases in accordance with test plans,
- Monitoring and logging defects using a variety of tools (JIRA, Confluence, Logstash),
- Conducting exploratory and regression testing,
- Close cooperation with development teams (development process involvement via Scrum method),
- Maintaining test environments (setup and configuration),
- Performing mobile device testing (real devices, Browserstack),
- Deep understanding of our products depending on jurisdictional requirements.
What you bring to the team:
- Quality assurance experience from the IT industry,
- High attention to detail,
- Accuracy and rigorousness as religion,
- Strong sense of structure and organization,
- Big picture thinking,
- Experience with different test types: functional, integration, regression, etc.,
Bonus points if:
- You have knowledge of the Xray test management tool, SoapUI, and/or Postman.
- We are highly business-oriented, with a strong focus on long-term relationships with our clients,
- As a team of highly skilled experts, we appreciate genuine relationships and co-worker support,
- We nurture honest relationships within teams, between teams, and with our business partners,
- We encourage sports activities, team building, and informal gatherings,
- We offer plenty of time for family and fun: 30 days of annual leave for every colleague,
- We stuff the fridge with ice cream.
Did we catch your attention? Become a part of our story - apply now!
** In light of the COVID-19 events and to protect our candidates’ and employees’ health and wellbeing, we are conducting the first recruitment steps virtually via Google meet for the foreseeable future. **