ORYX Gaming, a member of Bragg Gaming Group, is a leading turnkey solutions provider offering an unrivaled set of software and services for the iGaming industry. ORYX products include the iGaming Platform, Casino content, Sportsbook, and Lottery solutions.
Are you a fast learner able to quickly obtain new information on product functionalities? Join us in the role of a Technical Compliance Specialist and you will be part of an iGaming explosion in the field of technical compliance and audit.
While working closely with internal teams and external partners, you will be responsible for the determination of our client’s needs and requirements from a compliance perspective. You will be the one who will understand and communicate the technical compliance requirements of both operational and new markets, as well as the possible impact of proposed changes in operational markets to all involved team members and propose action plans.
If you thrive in project management and you get excited about compliance and certification, then this may be just the next step for you in your career!
- Defining, managing, and running the certification, compliance projects,
- Preparing project plan documentation, coordinating the plan to completion, and managing the delivery of the project within the constraints of schedule and scope,
- Managing the game compliance process and maintaining an up-to-date games list per jurisdiction for all certified games,
- Assisting with gaming license applications and renewals,
- Ensuring all technical audit requirements are completed in accordance with the regulatory requirements,
- Identifying opportunities for process improvements.
What you bring to the team:
- Experience in certification or compliance project management,
- A strong understanding of software development, change management, and incident management processes,
- Ability to balance competing priorities in a global virtual environment that is fast-paced and constantly changing,
- English language fluency,
- Technical aptitude,
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to articulate ideas in a precise manner.
Bonus points if:
- You have previous experience in technology compliance in the gambling business,
- You have previous experience in the iGaming business,
- You’re familiar with compliance tools.
- We are highly business-oriented, with a strong focus on long-term relationships with our clients,
- As a team of highly skilled experts, we appreciate genuine relationships and co-worker support,
- We nurture honest relationships within teams, between teams, and with our business partners,
- We encourage sports activities, team building, and informal gatherings,
- We offer plenty of time for family and fun: 30 days of annual leave for every colleague,
- We stuff the fridge with ice cream.
Did we catch your attention? Become a part of our story - apply now!
** In light of the COVID-19 events and to protect our candidates’ and employees’ health and wellbeing, we are conducting the first recruitment steps virtually via Skype for the foreseeable future. **