ORYX Gaming, a member of Bragg Gaming Group, is a leading turnkey solutions provider offering an unrivaled set of software and services for the iGaming industry. ORYX products include the iGaming Platform, Casino content, Sportsbook, and Lottery solutions.
We’re looking for fresh forces to add to our highly skilled iGaming Platform team in the role of a Product Owner for Aggregator BackOffice. In this role, you will be responsible for product design and management from conceptualization, research, and specifications to overseeing development and QA to delivery.
This is an excellent career move for a dynamic team player with good people skills and the ability to focus on the goal while maintaining a friendly and light atmosphere within the team. You will be the go-to person when it comes to an in-depth understanding of the product.
- Product design and management from conceptualization, research, and specifications to overseeing development and QA to delivery,
- Defining the strategy of the product and prioritizing new functionalities,
- Understanding the use cases of a feature/product from the perspective of all types of users, (free rounds, jackpots, automatic awarding, reporting…)
- Designing optimal user flows while maintaining UI coherence across the entire product,
- Collaborative work on continuous improvement of functionalities with UX and development teams,
- Monitoring production usage and proposing fixes/improvements/changes based on this data.
- Presentations and demonstrations of features to customers.
What you bring to the team:
- 3+ years of experience in a product-oriented role,
- Strong experience in working with development and QA teams, as well as an understanding of development and QA work and processes,
- English language fluency,
- Eagerness to learn new information about the industry and technology used in it,
- Concise communication style,
- Deep understanding of personal responsibility toward the well-being of the team and the product.
Bonus points if:
- You have previous experience in the iGaming business,
- You’re familiar with JIRA, Confluence,
- You’re familiar with mockup tools.
- We are highly business-oriented, with a strong focus on long-term relationships with our clients,
- As a team of highly skilled experts, we appreciate genuine relationships and co-worker support,
- We nurture honest relationships within teams, between teams, and with our business partners,
- We encourage sports activities, team building, and informal gatherings,
- We offer plenty of time for family and fun: 30 days of annual leave for every colleague,
- We stuff the fridge with ice cream.
Did we catch your attention? Become a part of our story - apply now!