Be special and create value for people, businesses, and society.
ORYX Gaming, a member of Bragg Gaming Group, is a leading turnkey solutions provider offering an unrivaled set of software and services for the iGaming industry. ORYX products include the iGaming Platform, Casino content, Live Dealer, Sportsbook, and Lottery solutions.
We are looking for a hands-on HR Specialist to contribute to our further growth.
Our new team member will have administrative and strategic responsibilities, with particular emphasis on the full-cycle recruiting, from talent sourcing to interviewing and onboarding, and also taking care of day-to-day people operations.
If you are:
- a person with experience in the HR field, especially in recruitment;
- a proactive person searching for new approaches in emerging trends to create the best outcome,
- goal-oriented person;
- and if you are excited to demonstrate your expert knowledge in a fast-paced and constantly changing iGaming industry.
... then this may be just the role for you!
- Talent acquisition following the companies growth needs,
- Hiring the best candidates and creating the best experience throughout the hiring process,
- Strengthen Employer branding,
- Supporting and improving the employee onboarding process,
- Acting as the main point of contact for employees’ queries on HR-related topics and resolving any issues that may arise.
What you bring to the team:
- Proven experience working in an HR department (5+ years), experience with recruitment is essential,
- IT industry background - preferable,
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, and diversity awareness,
- Desire to work as a team with a result-driven approach,
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, HRIS, and comfortable learning new technology systems as needed,
- English language fluency.
- Team of highly engaged HR professionals with a strong HR vision,
- Highly business-oriented, with a strong focus on long-term relationships with our clients,
- As a team of highly skilled experts, we appreciate genuine relationships and co-worker support,
- We nurture honest relationships within teams, between teams, and with our business partners,
- We encourage sports activities, team building, and informal gatherings,
- We offer plenty of time for family and fun: 30 days of annual leave for every colleague,
- We stuff the fridge with ice cream.
Did we catch your attention? Become a part of our story - apply now.